Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

aleeya nasuha's in the blog



Hye dear fellow gorgeous lady and
and and awesome guys out there!!haha
I'm just the next of this blogs apprentice
(that sound like hot yah?)
So,if you want to know me better,here its all about me.

5 THINGS ABOUT ME,I AND MYSELF

I'm just a simple girl with a big smile ;)
I'm happy go lucky person but I'm not the lucky one :)
I'd love to make a new friends *__* wink *__*
I'm positive but also negative if you??
>dare to mess around with me
I'm passionate about everything that I like to do with

Love the words 'FRIENDSHIP'
and I will love them until my last breath
"Each friend represents a world in us,
a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

              Why I LOVE MGT300??
                   FUN SUBJECT.
              HAPPY LECTURER.
             GAIN KNOWLEDGE.
               EASIER OUR LIFE.
                 THANK YOU.;))

p/s:LOVE THEM FOR EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM,
NOT EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment